- I provide holistic consulting & implementation of digital transformation processes.
- Doing this, I apply my knowledge and experience on all layers constituting such processes:
Long-term vision, strategic objectives, service design,
user experience & workflow design, technical implementation and - above all - human communication and interaction.
- Currently, I am CTO at ski-france.com, a booking website serving over 70 000 customers in 84 countries.
- Since 2001, I worked for Ergo AG, T-Systems, BMW, OSRAM, Beiersdorf, SPD, easyJet, Bayer and others - helping both major companies and small start-ups realizing their goals.
- I studied Information Sciences (Applied Computer Sciences) at the University of Bayreuth.
- I am also a Designer of Electronic Business (University of Arts / Institute of Electronic Business, Berlin).
- I used to be a research assistant at the Berlin Institute of Electronic Business, focusing on Digital Identity and Identity Management.
- I am husband of a marvellous wife and dad of two adorable kids.
- I enjoy barefood running, gardening, yoga, the human mind, skateboarding, vegetarian food and good coffee.
- I you like, visit my profile on LinkedIn or say Hi.